This Information text is provided by Artaş Inşaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.Ş. (‘‘ARTAS’‘) during your visit to www.artasticaretmerkezi.com website (‘‘website’‘) in that your personal data will be processed automatically when you visit as per Law no. 6698 about the personal data protection (‘‘Law’‘) and related regulations and also this Information text has been prepared with the aim of informing you in accordance with the relevant Law. To that end, you will find below information on what kinds of cookies are used for this text for what purpose on the Web Site and how to control these cookies.
Your personal data processed through cookies on the Website is processed on the basis of the legal reason that ‘‘data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data responder, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned’‘in accordance with paragraph f of the second paragraph of Article 5 of the law for the purposes of user records . Your processed personal data is limited to the fulfillment of the above stated objectives, and may be shared with the parties that provide relevant services in accordance with the guidelines; however, it may be legally shared with authorized public institutions. The detailed information is below on the processing and transfer activities of this personal data.
What is Cookie and Why is It Used?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device or network server through browsers during your visit to the Internet Site. It is possible to gather some information about your interaction with the website through cookies..
What are the Cookies Used?
Google and Facebook cookies are used on the website.
- COOKIE PROVIDER EXPLANATION, TIME AND PREFERENCES
It is the A/B testing and personalization platform of Google. Optimized provides A/B tests on your site to improve site conversion rates, enabling you to achieve the best variation based on your KPIs.
Google Optimized Terms and Service link : https://support.google.com/optimize/answer/6230273
- Facebook pixels collect pixel specific data (pixels ID, page view, etc), button click (labels and result pages), and any optional data that we send (such as product information from pixelevents). https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-pixel/implementation/gdpr/
By changing your browser's settings, you have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies.
- Google Chrome http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- MozillaFirefox http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Opera http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=tr_TR
Your Rights as Personal Data Owner (Relevant Person)
As a relevant person within the scope of the law, you can forward your requests regarding your rights under Article 11 of the law ‘‘regulating the rights of the contact person’‘ to Artaş via the contact form on the website in accordance with the communiqué on the procedures and principles of application to the Data Officer.
This information was updated on 01/10/2022 and has been made available by ARTAŞ via its website to the relevant persons and, if partially or completely renewed, its effective date will be updated and the revised text will be published on ARTAŞ’s website.